Providence is calling a Housekeeping Supervisor (Environmental Services, Evening Shift, 1.0 FTE FT) to Providence Holy Family Hospital in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Schedule staff, maintain supply inventory, perform inspections of cleaning areas and train staff.
- Participate in the interviewing and selection process.
- Initiate counseling or disciplinary action when warranted according to organizational guidelines.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Sufficient experience to provide working knowledge of the principles, practices, standards, methods, and techniques of the Environmental Services field; usually interpreted as more than one (1) year of applicable experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Previous housekeeping or custodial supervisory experience
- Previous experience within a hospital or long term care facility.
- Previous customer service experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Holy Family Hospital is a progressive, full service hospital in Spokane, Washington, offering a full range of medical and surgical services as well as specialty support and outpatient services. The hospital primarily serves north Spokane County—the fastest growing area in our region. We are currently licensed for more than 270 beds. As a not-for-profit Catholic hospital, every dollar we earn goes back to the community we serve. Providence Holy Family Hospital received several Five Star safety and excellence awards last year, including Patient Safety, Pulmonary, Respiratory and Critical Care.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Req ID: 153931