Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse \(0\.9 FTE, Nights\) to work in Neuro Telemetry at Swedish Cherry Hill in Seattle, WA\.
Swedish Medical Center has an opportunity available for an experienced Registered Nurse\. This opportunity is targeted to the individual nurse skilled in providing excellent care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process\.
\\*\PAID RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE\\*\
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for providing excellent and adaptive nursing care based on the individual patients needs using the nursing process
- Be responsible for delegation and supervision of personnel which participate in the provision of care to ensure that patient needs and expected treatment outcomes are met
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Program
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree \(BSN\) from an accredited school of nursing or must actively pursue and attain a BSN within six years of hire
- Current Basic Life Support Certification \(BLS\)
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification \(ACLS\)
- Recent RN experience in Telemetry
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors of Nursing from an accredited Nurse Program
- Knowledge of human growth and development to modify services to the age and development stage of the patient
About the Cherry Hill Campus\.
What is now known as the James Tower at Swedish/Cherry Hill Campus was home to the first hospital in Seattle, established in 1877 by the Sisters of Providence, a Catholic charity\. On July 1, 2000, the 385\-bed tertiary\-care center previously known as Providence Seattle Medical Center became part of the Swedish health\-care system\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Cardiac Care Nursing
Req ID: 146194