Providence is calling a Preboarding Specialist to Providence Health & Services in Renton, WA.
The Preboarding Specialist supports all Providence/Swedish service area Talent Acquisition (TA) teams by coordinating and monitoring the completion of all pre-hire requirements for selected candidates. The role will also provide technical and transactional assistance to Talent Acquisition teams and high level customer service to internal and external customers throughout the hiring process.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for coordinating and monitoring the completion of all contingent offer requirements for job candidates.
- Be accountable for regulatory compliance, accurate data entry, and file creation.
- Respond to all candidate requests in a timely manner and strives to ensure a positive experience for all candidates throughout the pre-hire process.
- Respond to routine and complex questions from applicants, employees, TA managers and recruiters, including researching appropriate information when requested.
- Work with Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager/Consultants and Supervisor to ensure employment process compliance.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent blend of education and experience.
- Minimum of one (1) years of recruitment support experience required or closely related HR support experience.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience working on a centralized recruitment team in a Coordinator or recruitment-related position supporting multiple entities/groups.
- PHR Certification.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Human Resources
Req ID: 153399