Providence is calling a Resource Registered Nurse to our Providence Medical Institute location in West Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for providing direct patient care in the clinic as well as facilitating patient care flow.
- This position will facilitate the workflow in the area by conducting nursing assessments, delegating service to and documentation.
- This staff member will contribute expertise in the areas of patient scheduling, telephone advice and pharmacy needs.
- The Resource RN will assist with maintaining compliance to professional nursing standards and regulatory requirements and will support physicians in delivering quality health care to patients taking into account the patients' individual physical or age-related needs.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of school of registered nursing.
- Current California Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association.
- Minimum one year nursing experience in a clinic setting or two years of acute hospital nursing experience .
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN).
- Ambulatory experience or Urgent Care experience
About the hospital you will serve:
Providence Health & Services is further developing its physician integration strategy. Historically, the largest asset has been Providence Medical Institute, a medical foundation that provides administrative and other support services to affiliated medical groups. Providence Medical Institute is expected to grow significantly in the next several years, bringing with it facilities, staff and physician growth to support that objective.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Clinic/Ambulatory Care Nursing
Location: California-West Hills
Req ID: 154809